HOW FAR WILL YOU CHOOSE
TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS IN 2020 ?
- Discover the proven 6 step process to make more money from your business, free up your time and leverage your team
- Learn the 5 levers to dramatically increase your profits
- Understand the 9 key factors to highly engage and align your team for optimal performance
- Think differently about your business potential
- Engage with other like-minded business owners to share experience to leverage your success
HERE ARE THE COLD HARD FACTS!
If you don’t do something different you will get the same results as 2019
The Definition of Insanity :
Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.
This Year, Do Something Different.
Take a better path:
step 1) Reserve your seat
step 2) GET new ideas for your business from the event
step 3) GET on the right track with clear direction of what you want from your business
step 4) GET your new strategy for the year
step 5) GET the tools from the event that you need to execute your plan
step 6) START taking new actions this year
step 7) Make 2020 your best year in Business yet.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS SEMINAR
- A proven process to dramatically increase your sales, profit and choices
- How to differentiate your business and STOP competing on price
- 9 simple steps to engage and align your team for optimum performance
- Ideas and strategies to reignite your belief in your ability to take your business to a new level
- The keys to a high performance mindset for you and your team
- The opportunity to share ideas with other West Midlands business owners
Thursday 23rd January. 8:30am Registration – 1:00pm Finish
Business Owners in the West Midlands, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Staffordshire
Walsall Football Grounds
Walsall WS1 4SA
Free Event for Business Owners
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Andy Hemming’s vision is to help every business owner in the West Midlands, whether they choose to work with him as their coach or not.
He has a track record of building businesses from £100,000, to £1,000,000, to £10,000,000, and beyond.
He is a multi-awarded coach:
UK Highest Client Satisfaction Rating 2017, 2018, 2019
West Midlands Best Client Results, 2015, 2016, 2017
West Midlands Coach of the Year, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
His no nonsense style gets results with his clients for 3 main reasons:
His commitment to personal development means that he challenges business owners to BE better.
He tells it like it is! He challenges hard, and identifies unhelpful beliefs that get in the way of performance, then keeps you focused and holds you accountable to take action.
He genuinely cares about his clients success. He openly tells clients that once they have shared their goals with him, they become as important to him as they are to them.
Since 2007, Andy has worked with business owners across all sectors and business sizes to help them grow and develop, improve their profits, work less hours and lead high-performing teams.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY IS THE EVENT FREE FOR BUSINESS OWNERS?
– It is Andy’s vision to help every business owner in and around the West Midlands so that they can get the most out of their business. To accomplish this, Andy delivers FREE content in his seminars/workshops. The content derives from his experience of coaching with successful business owners that he has worked with—delivering the specifics of what works in the West Midlands.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Business owners, Directors, CEOs (or similar).
WILL THIS EVENT HAVE A SALES PITCH?
– No. The event is designed for Andy to share and give value to business owners in the West Midlands. There will be no annoying sales pitch at the event. There will however be lots of content covered, so be sure to bring a pen and a notebook!
CAN I BRING MY EMPLOYEES FOR FREE TO THIS EVENT?
– No. This event is designed specifically for business owners. It will deliver content on the specific topic and will also delve into business performance topics such as: how to increase profitability; how to leverage, engage and lead employees; and will be orientated to your (the business owners) personal and business goals.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO BRING?
– A pen and a notebook. There will be A LOT of business content covered where you will get new ideas and knowledge about the topic.
WHAT BUSINESS SIZE DO I NEED TO HAVE TO ATTEND?
– Andy’s client’s businesses tend to range from £2,000,000 to £50,000,000, employing between 10 to 500 staff. For this event however all business owners are welcome but they must own a registered business.
WHAT ABOUT SEATS — CAN I BRING MY BUSINESS PARTNER?
– Yes… But they must also reserve a seat via the booking page. There are limited seats and in the past they have all been filled within a few weeks.